Senior/Lead Automation Engineer
Santa Clara, CA or Remote
Who We Are
LevelOps is a post-Series A startup that is building a massive new category called Engineering Success. The company is backed by top tier venture investors and is founded by veteran engineering and product executives who have a track record building large successful businesses at Palo Alto Networks and Symantec. LevelOps's mission is to bring analytics and automation to the engineering discipline, and our customers are some of the world's largest enterprises.
The last few years have transformed every industry into a technology-enabled business. The competitive edge for a software organization is velocity, velocity, and more velocity. Over the years, we have all worked with software engineering teams where the underbelly of the SDLC (the operational, security, and quality issues) slow down the feature development. Our product helps teams identify and automate this chaotic underbelly so that teams can go back to building. If you have the passion and desire to make the engineering discipline more data-driven and automated and be at the forefront of creating a new category, then join us!
We are a diverse remote-friendly team, headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and offer competitive salaries, equity, benefits (health, dental, and 401K), and a flexible work environment.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Automation Leader who looks at every repetitive task as an opportunity to automate - whether it be in testing, provisioning new customers or operations. This is an opportunity to architect state of the art continuous testing and deployment frameworks that can scale easily to accommodate a rapidly growing product in a cloud SaaS environment.
- Developing test automation frameworks from the ground up.
- Implementing continuous test systems that integrate with build and deploy systems.
- Run test automation in development and production environments.
- Working closely with Frontend and Backend Engineers to incorporate testability into the product right from the design phases.
- Determine and provide guidance on high risk areas, features and prioritize them for 100% automation.
- Maintain test infrastructure.
- 5+ years of developing automation frameworks for SaaS based applications.
- Working knowledge of docker, kubernetes and GCP.
- Knowledge of mySQL.
- Experience with testing microservices, distributed SaaS systems.
- Experience with developing test automation frameworks that test rest apis, flows.
- involving third party applications and UI interactions (Selenium).
- Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins).
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degrees
To apply, email us at [email protected]