Senior Frontend Engineer (React)
Santa Clara, CA or Remote
Who We Are
LevelOps is a post-Series A startup that is building a massive new category called Engineering Success. The company is backed by top tier venture investors and is founded by veteran engineering and product executives who have a track record building large successful businesses at Palo Alto Networks and Symantec. LevelOps's mission is to bring analytics and automation to the engineering discipline, and our customers are some of the world's largest enterprises.
The last few years have transformed every industry into a technology-enabled business. The competitive edge for a software organization is velocity, velocity, and more velocity. Over the years, we have all worked with software engineering teams where the underbelly of the SDLC (the operational, security, and quality issues) slow down the feature development. Our product helps teams identify and automate this chaotic underbelly so that teams can go back to building. If you have the passion and desire to make the engineering discipline more data-driven and automated and be at the forefront of creating a new category, then join us!
We are a diverse remote-friendly team, headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and offer competitive salaries, equity, benefits (health, dental, and 401K), and a flexible work environment.
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer (React), for our industry-first enterprise application, providing visibility, governance and automation for engineers. This person should be an expert level frontend developer, with a flair for architecture and best practices. They should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and passion to bring a new product to market. They will have an unique opportunity to shape the direction of the product and the front-end architecture.
- Work closely with backend developers, UX designers and product managers to convert designs to working frontend systems.
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Build in flexibility, modularity and customization from the start.
- Promote good usability and accessibility in every experience.
- Participation in design and architecture meetings.
- Guide backend engineers for seamless integrations with the frontend systems.
- Must have at least 5 years experience building frontend systems.
- Experience in typescript.
- Good understanding of REST API Concepts.
- Must have used styling technologies like LESS and SCSS.
- Familiarity with middleware technologies like redux.
- Experience with Sagas is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with React BootStrap / Ant Design and other react frameworks.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degrees.
- Self starter, with a passion to work for early stage companies.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org