Sales Engineer - DevOps, Security & Automation
Santa Clara, CA or Remote
Who We Are
LevelOps is a post-Series A startup that is building a massive new category called Engineering Success. The company is backed by top tier venture investors and is founded by veteran engineering and product executives who have a track record building large successful businesses at Palo Alto Networks and Symantec. LevelOps's mission is to bring analytics and automation to the engineering discipline, and our customers are some of the world's largest enterprises.
The last few years have transformed every industry into a technology-enabled business. The competitive edge for a software organization is velocity, velocity, and more velocity. Over the years, we have all worked with software engineering teams where the underbelly of the SDLC (the operational, security, and quality issues) slow down the feature development. Our product helps teams identify and automate this chaotic underbelly so that teams can go back to building. If you have the passion and desire to make the engineering discipline more data-driven and automated and be at the forefront of creating a new category, then join us!
We are a diverse remote-friendly team, headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and offer competitive salaries, equity, benefits (health, dental, and 401K), and a flexible work environment.
We are looking for a seasoned Sales Engineer with DevOps, security, and automation experience. This is an opportunity to architect a high performing sales engineering organization at a category-creating Series A startup. This is a player-coach position reporting to the CEO. The candidate will be instrumental in developing and shaping the technical pre-sales playbook.
- Drive customers to a technically qualified win with the ability to influence all stakeholders from operators to executives.
- Ability to map and correlate business outcomes with technical solutions.
- Conduct flawless demos and technical presentations.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the engineering, security and DevOps.
- Lead and influence the conversation about data literacy and automation in the software engineering discipline.
- Position why the LevelOps solution is competitively the best in the market with a strong understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Own and drive POC, and lead it to the agreed-upon outcome.
- Support the sales team for responding to RFPs, and preparing quotes, statements of work or pricing when needed.
- Recognize roadmap gaps and work with product managers to drive product features.
- Trains sales team on demo techniques, providing guidelines, scripts, checklists and other resources to assist in the advancement of demo skills of the entire team.
- Demonstrates and trains sales team members on new product features and how to successfully position those features for maximum impact.
- Work with customer success to chart a land-expand roadmap for every customer.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to close the feedback loop from customers and partners.
- 5+ Years of Experience as a customer-facing SE or system integrator preferably working in a start-up environment.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience with DevOps and engineering tools.
- Prior engineering experience is strongly preferred.
- Degree in C.S or equivalent.
- Demonstrated a track record in delivering DevSecOps products across large enterprises.
- Strong problem finding and solving skills, ability to analyze complex problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
To apply, email us at [email protected]